Simply immerse the straw in a body of unfiltered fresh water and take a sip!
This handy portable straw can safely filter up to 2000 liters of water with three filtration stages, eliminating harmful contaminants including bacteria, heavy metal ions, chlorine, volatile organic compounds, organic, and insect contaminants.
- Filtration Pore Size: 0.1micron
- Size: 40*136mm
- Filtration Capacity: 2000L
- Water flow: 0.6L/min
- Material: ABS, UF(medical grade), Silicone
3 STAGE ADVANCED FILTRATION
- Includes pre-filter, antibacterial activated carbon filter and 0.01 Microns hollow fiber UF membrane inline filter;
- Effective against 99.9% the escherichia coli, staphylococcus aureus, salmonella typhi, cholera bacteria, legionella, and other pathogenic bacteria.
- This water purifier has been tested and meets EPA Water Quality Standards.
- The filter kit comes with a long straw to attach to the filter, manual, hose clip and a connector
- Small and lightweight, ideal for backpacking, camping, hiking, scouting, and more.
- Store in emergency preparedness kits and survival bags to constantly be prepared for when disaster strikes
- And it is also an affordable source of drinking water for people who live in the conflict area, riot area, remote village, and tribe.
- This filter will provide up to 2000 liters of safe drinking water from any source like creeks and streams whether clean or dirty
- A flow rate of 600ml/min. Operating at a low applied pressure, ultra-low pressure membranes increases permeate flow rate
Stage 1: Pre-Filter
The pre-filter attachment acts as your first line of defense when drinking from turbid water sources. Attaching the pre-filter to the Personal Water Purifier removes rust, silt, worms, and other large contaminants as you drink from your desired source.
Stage 2: Carbon Filter
The carbon filter near the base of the water purifier works to remove chlorine, heavy metal ions, and trihalomethanes (THMs), which are used to disinfect water or are disinfection by-products and are potential carcinogens.
Stage 3: 0.01 Micron Hollow Fiber UF Membrane
The Hollow Fiber UF Membrane filters particles as small as 0.01 microns. By capturing 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, protozoa, mold, and other volatile organic compounds (VOCs), you’re left with clean drinking water to ensure your survival and safety.
Using this Personal Water Purifier, you’ll be able to draw clean drinking water from any water source.
What are you waiting for, BUY NOW!
- Ensure there is no air in the hose connecting the water filter to the container. Air bubbles may prevent the water from flowing freely. Or attach the filter to 28mm disposable bottle.
- Water flow should be the same as the direction of the arrow on the filter.
- Before storing the filter, use clean water to backwash. Squeeze disposable bottle to start the clean water flow into the filter from the clean water outlet of the filter.
- Optimum Temperature Range: 0-40 Degree Celsius.
- Water Source: tap water or natural renewable fresh water.(Do not choose human and industrial wastewater as the water source.)